Located eight miles away from Bahia Mujeres you will find the beautiful Isla Mujeres, a small Caribbean corner that was founded in 1850, perfect for disconnecting 100% during your vacation, while you discover the best activities. One of the great tourism attractions are the white sand beaches bathed by crystal-clear waters, where you can soak up the sun, practice all kinds of water activities or spend some family time. Some of the most famous beaches in Isla Mujeres are Playa Norte, Posada, Media Luna, Paraíso, Lancheros, and Indios, just to mention a few. Among the variety of water experiences you can enjoy at the beaches of Isla Mujeres, the most popular are snorkelling and scuba diving, as considering their privileged location you will get to see an assortment of unique underwater sea life.
Restrictions isla mujeres web promotion w/transfer
- If due to weather conditions the Harbormaster's Office cancels an activity and guests are unable to reschedule, a proportional refund will be made for the activity not performed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Child price applies for ages 6 to 11 years old.
- From 12 years and older, adult price applies. Free for infants 1 to 5 years old.
- Children 6 years and older must pay dock tax.
- Dock tax must be paid at check-in, just before boarding.