Xel-Há park was born in 1995. Its name means “the place where water is born”, due to the various underground rivers that flow into the famous inlet. At the same time this place was a trade center, and a shelter for sailors in the past. The legend tells that the gods created three guardians: the iguana, who was the protector of the earth (Huh), the parrot fish would be the protector of the water (Kay Op), and finally, the pelican would be the protector of the wind (Chuc Kay).
Recommendations xel-há tour all inclusive
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Use mosquito repellent during your stay
- Wear a cap or a hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable clothing and footwear Swimsuit and a towel Cash and/or a credit card for purchases at the facilities and the surroundings
- All underage must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Free access for children of up to 4 years of age Children 5 to 11 years of age pay half ticket price